Thursday, June 18, 2009

The weekend is almost here. Easy morning at work until I found out I have a big project to work on. Might take me all weekend. At least I know I have something to keep me busy for a few days. Not like I really need more to keep me busy. I love my job - really I do. Honest. Met with the radiation doc today. Nice guy, funny. Kept things very light - straight shooter but with humor - not too direct about things. I will be doing radiation with my next round of chemo but will probably start about 4 weeks after i start the chemo. I have to wait 4-6 wks after surgery so around mid August. By the sound of things, I am in for a few hard weeks ahead. I am not really looking forward to the next few stages but I've gotta do what needs to be done. Right now I am just waiting to hear when I can schedule the MRI and then surgery. It's getting late and I need some sleep. And to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment