Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday. The start of a new week. Got to work early today and got a lot done. Trying to get everything caught up before I have to be out for surgery. It was a very hot day and I had my fan on at work all day. Got home and only played outside for about 10 minutes. Had a nice dinner (pork chops and rice) compliments from Jennifer at work. Thank you. Was kind of tired. My son kept begging me to take him driving and I was just too tired tonight. I almost fell asleep on the couch at 8:00. Then I had to shave his head. We tried that last night and it started to hurt so he made me stop. Funny thing was he had some bald spots and some patchy spots. So we had to clean it up tonight. Now it really hurts, but it is smooth and even. And he gets his license picture taken on Friday. Gotta love those pictures. We are now watching a movie that I will probably only see another 15 minutes of before heading off to bed. Last treatment tomorrow for awhile (5 weeks or so). Yay. No more bands - until the next round. Hope everyone enjoyed their Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment