Saturday, June 27, 2009

I almost forgot to do my blog tonight. I have been napping and resting most of the day. Woke up at 5 this morning and was up till about 7. Went back to sleep for a little bit but have resting to catch up on sleep. Nothing on tv today so I have been very bored. My son stayed with his friend all day so we both had a break - he got to hang out with a friend. I haven't really eaten much today - haven't felt like much. One more day of rest and then a week of getting things in order at work expecting to be out for surgery the following week. I'll know more Tuesday. If you haven't already, check out the slideshow of pictures on the right of the blog page. I'll add more soon. Thanks Darren for getting it set up. Well, off to bed in hopes that I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment