Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a day. It started out great like any other day. By lunch time I was feeling ok but not great. I got a sandwich for lunch and after that things started to go down hill. I didn't feel so good and started getting pretty tired. I tried to see if I could make it thru the day and by 3:00 I was done. I had to go home and lay down. I took a 2 hour nap and felt a little better. Got up and had something to eat (spaghetti, complements of Jared from the office). Still didn't feel really great. Had to go to Lowe's to get the part for the toilet because Wal-Mart did not have what I really needed. I was able to get what I needed to fix it. Hung out on the couch and watched So You Think You Can Dance. Started to go to bed and realized I hadn't written in my blog so here I am. Signing off now so I can get some sleep and start a fresh day tomorrow. Thanks for the continued prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment