Friday, June 26, 2009

What a day. I slept ok last night and ended up staying home today. Today was my son's 15th birthday. I slept in and then took my son for a bagel for breakfast and to get his license. He was so excited and couldn't stand the wait. He thought he wanted to drive home until he realized there was a lot of traffic. I drove home and let him drive up the street to Wal-Mart. He wanted to drive to his school so we drove a few miles up the road. Had his first person honk the horn at him - even though he didn't do anything wrong. The other person was just in too big a hurry. He was very nervous driving and worried when other cars were around. He did very well. We got home and I took a nap. Too much activity for me. We went to dinner at Bonefish for his birthday and a few friends joined us. It was a pretty good day. I'm not feeling great but feeling ok. I got to talk to the surgeon today and I meet with her next Tues. I will find out then when surgery will be and what to anticipate. Thanks to my sister-in-law for the surprise gift card today to help us celebrate my happy dance and Nick's birthday. And a happy 50th birthday to my Utah sister-in-law, who shares the same birthday as my son. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment