Saturday, June 13, 2009

It was a great day. Slept in, well woke up a few times but finally got out of bed around 10:30. It was a nice change. Went to a movie with my son - saw UP. It was good. I was actually ready for a nap but didn't take one. Then I took him to an empty parking lot to let him try to drive. First time behind the wheel of a car aside from just backing out of the drive way. Good thing I don't have any hair or I may have pulled it out or it might have turned a few lighter shades of gray. He was nervous - I wasn't believe it or not. He did well. Took him a little bit to get used to the gas and brake. He went around in circles and tried to park a few times and after about 30 minutes we stopped. I am ready for bed - need a good night sleep. It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment