Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ok, so it's later than usual. Been a crazy day and busy night. I went to be early - got tired around 8:30, went to bed at 9:30. Woke up around 4:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Work was good and I felt ok today. Came home picked up my son, went to my brother's and trusted my sister-in-law to give me my shot. (gotta take a shot day after treatment). She did a pretty good job. Took my son to a meeting, back to my brother's to go to Sonny's with them. Got home and my son and had to run to Walgreens and Wal-mart. Had to get a part to fix my toilet and wouldn't you know, the part I got didn't work right so I have to pick up another one tomorrow. Good thing we have 2 toilets. So - now it is late, I feel good but ready to go to sleep. Hopefully I can sleep thru the night. Tomorrow is hump day and one day closer to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment