Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm doing the happy dance. YAY - I am done with my first round of treatment. My son was there and took all my bands off. Woo Hoo. I have an appointment next Wednesday to have my port tested - as it still does not draw blood. The MRI place will call me to set me up with an MRI next week and I am waiting on the surgeon to call me to set surgery. My doctor told me today I look great and I am doing well. I feel good - a little tired but doing very well. And this is supposed to be the worst of it. I should be able to start my next treatment 2-3 weeks after surgery and radiation about 5 weeks after surgery. I am hoping I will be done by mid October. Everyone has been very supportive and encouraging. I really appreciate all the love and good wishes. I could not do this alone and I have many family and friends to thanks for helping me thru this. Time for bed and hoping I can sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment