Sunday, June 28, 2009

It was a very long day. As I ended yesterday, I did not sleep much. My son was out until about 1:00 am doing a scout thing and the newspaper. He got to watch the press run. Of course I didn't stay up but I woke up when he got home. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night. He slept in until 11:30. We ended up going to a movie and walking the mall a little. I am really worn out and ready for bed. It doesn't take much for me to get tired. Don't really feel great and food is not very appealing right now. Just making it thru with what I think I might want to eat. Since I am done with treatment for a few weeks, maybe that will change a little (all in time to go thru it again). We had a bad thunderstorm tonight. Nasty lightening and heavy downpour. Preparing myself to take on the week and see what's in store. Going to be moving my office on Wed (sharing with a co-worker) so lots to get ready this week. Plus making sure I am up to date on things in case I am out for surgery the following week. Dealing with things as they come. Have a good night - until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment