Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well, here is my first blog on my new site. I must first thank Rebecca and Darren for getting me set up and started. This is a great idea. Of course it is a work in progress and constant changes will be made until it is just right.

As I sit and think about what is to come tomorrow, I have many mixed feelings. Anxious to get started with treatment so I can focus on attacking this monster. Anxiety of the unknown and how my body will react to such treatment. Depressed with having to deal with this whole thing. Each day from this point on will be a new day of unknowns and challenges. With the support of the all the family and friends I have helping me thru this, I know I can conquer and win this battle. I appreciate all the love and support everyone has offered and shown as I go thru the day to day ups and downs.

Please feel free to send well wishes, suggestions and helpful tips. Keep checking back for updates.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your first session today! Know that you are being prayed for and have lots of people who care about you and Nick. Keep us posted (I'm sure you will) and let me know when you want me to start bringing you books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we are far away, you are very close in our thoughts... The Utah Gould Family.

    ReplyDelete