Monday, May 25, 2009

Kids have an interesting sense of humor. This morning brought more hair loss. My son seemed amazed with how easy it just pulled out. He was quite excited to sit on the couch and run his fingers thru it while it came out in his hands. He got a laugh out of it. Upon taking a shower and washing it, of course it continued to come out. My son wanted to see how much more I lost and decided to get a ziplock bag to put all of my hair in. As we were off running errands, I asked why he thought it was funny that I was losing my hair. He said he gets sad when he thinks of what I have, but you have to laugh at something, and it's kind of funny seeing you lose your hair. How true that is. You can't get caught up in the disease - you have to look at the bright side of things and find something to smile about. I'm glad my son is around to keep me smiling.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous outlook!
    We'll need a new photo soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a hair appt on thurs. can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete