Friday, May 29, 2009

24 hours have passed with the new hairstyle. It has been interesting. It was a little difficult sleeping as the nubbs on my head were poking into my pillow. It did help with getting ready for work this morning as I had an extra 20 minutes I didn't know what to do with. It is a little sore My brother is willing to help me shave it with a razor this weekend, however I worry that I will end up with multiple tissues sticking to my scalp. Giving my brother the power of a razor and my scalp - not sure about that. (just kidding) On a side note - congratulations to my niece, Meghan, who graduated high school today.

1 comment:

  1. Can we say 'electric razor'? Can't wait to see the photos!
    How is the food? Let me know if you need more dinners, cookies, etc.
    RR

    ReplyDelete