Thursday, May 14, 2009

Each morning not only brings a new day but new challenges as well. Today was no exception. It seems that getting up in the morning and starting the day, figuring out what to eat and getting out the door changes from day to day. Today I needed to lay back down for a few extra minutes. I wasn't necessarily tired just feeling a little blah. I was finally headed off to work. Not feeling real comfortable, but nevertheless, made it to work. It was a long day and nothing seemed to hit just the right spot with eating, sitting, working or just being. I tried to make it thru the day but found the blahs got the best of me, and headed home to rest. On top of that I think the emotions started to get to me as well. I made it home and took a nap. Finally decided to make some bland pasta and spent some time with my son. As the day comes to a close, I am starting to feel a little better but still have the blahs. I guess there will be blah days and good days. I just hope I have more good days.
Today I am grateful for my family, friends and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment