Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 2 didn't start out as well as day 1. Did not feel sick just a little uneasy and shaky this morning. My breakfast did not seem to settle well (english muffin and pb). Tried an apple and some yogurt which seemed to help. Getting close to lunch I started feeling better. Could only eat 1/2 my lunch but it agreed with me, which was good. Ate the rest later. Was not as tired but could still take a nap. Come to think of it, I could take a nap after work even before all this started. Went shopping at Costco and made some dinner. Had not problem eating tonight and feeling better as the day comes to a close. I am sure my day will be even better tomorrow.
This whole thing is a learning process, how you feel, what you think you can eat, how much you can handle eating, how tired you are........But this too will pass and tomorrow is another day. I am thankful for every sunrise and each sunset and the people that make me smile and bring me joy each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment