Friday, January 29, 2010

Sometimes life just sucks. I went to the doctor today to see what damage I may have done to my arm. It would have been nice to have been told I just jammed it and it will be back to normal in the next couple weeks. Noooo, I find out I have a small fracture in the humorus in the upper shoulder. What the hell????? It wasn't very humorus. I have to go to the orthopedic doctor on Monday to see what I am in store for. I am hoping it is not surgery. I would much rather have to wear a sling type brace for a few weeks and let it heal on its own. Like I don't have enough on my plate or I didn't go thru enough the past 10 months. I feel bad for my son, having to continue to take care of mom. He is definately getting some of life's challenging lessons. But he is great. I could not ask for a better son. And he continues to find the humor in things and laughs at me rather than take things too seriously. Until Monday - stay tuned for the next chapter in a day in the life of Val. Pray, pray, pray that I can be healed easily.

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way for a quickly-healing humerus, and glad to see you maintaining your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete