Monday, January 4, 2010

Yesterday, Sunday, I picked up Nick at his friend's house and we went to a move. Saw the Chipmonks - very cute. Did a little shopping then Nick made dinner on the grill. Nice to be taken care of by my son.
Today - back to work for the beginning of the year. Not a bad start. Went to the radiologist today for my follow up. Hard to believe that it has been 60 days since my last radiation treatment. I brought my camera so I could get a picture with the doctor. I told him I was going to write a book one day and wanted to be able to put pictures of my doctors in there. Of course when he came in I had already put my lovely gown on. I told him I couldn't do a picture with no top on, so he gave me a big hug to cover me and we got a great picture. He said it needed to be the cover picture of my book. Everything went fine and he said he would see me in 4 months. Unfortunately that means my reconstruction has to wait till after then. I told him my story of the over 50 discount at Beall's and he said he was glad to know they offer a discount. Although he will only be 45 - this Friday, which also happens to be my dad's birthday. He would be 80 if he was still with us. Guess I'm good for another week or two when I have my chest x-ray and follow up with the oncologist. Then I'm done for 4 months. Is it possible that before I know it, it will be Christmas again???

No comments:

Post a Comment