Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year. I hope it brings good things to us all. Thursday at work was very quiet. There was only about 10 of us there and not much going on. My boss was awesome and let us leave at 3. Nick and I went shopping, then had to make some stuff for my friend's party we were invited to. I don't usually go anywhere for new year's but we had a good time. Lot's of good food and friends to share with. I had a shot of some kind of peppermint schnapps, which was good, then had some shot of something from Peru - it was yuck. Then we had some champagne and set off fireworks. Crazy stuff. Thanks Ann. Today it is raining. Important bowl games to watch. Seminoles in the Gator Bowl as Coach Bowden coaches his last game. So sad. Then I'll have to watch the Gators in the Sugar Bowl so I can give my Gator friends some grief. Anyway - happy new year. Hope 2010 brings good things and leaves the hardship of 09 behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment