Saturday, January 2, 2010

A chilly start to a Saturday. And it is supposed to get down to about 19 tonight. Burr. I thought we left the cold last week. I got to sleep in which was nice. Nick wanted his friend, Kevin, to come over and play the new Wii, but first we went to the game store. He had credit from turning in some PS2 games. He found another Wii game, then we went to pick up Kevin. The two of them played a bit and Kevin's mom, Gail, came over and she and I went to a movie (New Moon). It was okay, but the book is better. It's a little slow in some parts but a good chick flick with my friend. When we got back, Nick went home with them for the night. Not much on tv tonight so it's quite boring. Made some salad for dinner. My chest is almost healed and I go to the radiologist on Monday for a follow up. I can't believe it has been almost 60 days since my last treatment. Time really does fly by, even though it doesn't seem so at the time. I can only hope and pray that this is all behind me for years and years to come. One more day of rest and then the normal routine sets in.

No comments:

Post a Comment