Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am so glad to know that people are still reading my blog. I know, I haven't written in the last 10 days, and some of you have noticed. I just didn't think people wanted to hear about my daily work adventures. So since I last wrote we have adopted a new puppy from the shelter. It's a boxer mix and he looks just like our other dog we got from the shelter 3 years ago. We've named him Harley and he is a cutie. He is getting along very well with our dog, Sugar and is very smart. We have been having a lot of fun with him. Took him to the vet yesterday and he is in very good health. It is getting us out walking as we try to take a walk daily when I get home from work.
Ok, so on to me. I have been doing well and healing fine. I had my first follow up scans today. I had a chest x-ray and CT chest scan. I have a follow up appointment with the oncologist next Thursday so I will most likely find out the results at that time. I am a little nervous since it is the first check up since my treatments. I'm sure things will be fine but one can't help but be nervous. I seem to be doing well with the tamoxofin medication I am on. I get a little warm now and then but I am tolerating it just fine.
Had my annual review at work and things went fine. I still have a job, which I am very blessed to have and also got a raise in pay, which is always good.
Well, that's the update for now. Stay tuned for more news coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Of course we missed you! But glad to hear you're doing well and congrats on the raise - no mean feat in this economy!

    P.S. We love puppy pics :)

    ReplyDelete